1) Manoj Vasudevan, (Maj) G. Premnath. A Prospective Observational Study to Analyze the Causes and Types of Pre Senile Cataract in South Indian Patients. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol. 3, Issue 53, October 16; Page: 12308-12315.
2) Manoj Vasudevan, G Premnath, R Pandurangan. A Prospective Observational Study of the Course of Clinical Infective Conjunctivitis & Analysis of the Sequel of its Corneal Involvement. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol. 3, Issue 58, November 3; Page: 13135-13140.
3) Agrawal S, Premnath G. Study of Impact of Diabetes Mellitus on Anterior Chamber depth as detected by Partial Coherence Laser Interferometry. J. Marine Medical Soceity, 2015, 17(1) : 53-56.
4) Premnath G, Manoj Vasudevan, Pandurangan R, Swathi. Survey of Awareness about Glaucoma Among Medical Doctors of A Medical College and Tertiary Care Hospital in South India. Chettinad Health City Medical Journal 2016; 5(1): 10 - 12 .
5) Premnath G. Glaucoma Screening. Chettinad Health City Medical Journal 2016; 5(1): 05 – 06.
6) Shankar C , Premnath G , Balaji A , Lakshmi Ananya Aila , Sruthi G. Study of impact of diabetes mellitus on corneal central thickness and endothelial parameters in Indian eyes Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, April-June 2018;4(2):178-181.
7) Premnath G, Chokkalingam Shankar. Impact of duration and control of diabetes mellitus on anterior segment parameters in Indian eyes. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 April ;12: NC05-NC07.
8) Aaliya Ambereen, Swathi A, Shankar. C, Stephen Sudhakar, Premnath Gnaneswaran. 2019. Correlation of global indices by automated perimetry and retinal nerve fibre layer thickness by optical coherence tomography in south Indian patients with primary open angle glaucoma. International Journal of Scientific Research. Vol-8 (4).
9) Gnaneswaran P, Devi S, Balu R, Rao D, Puttaiah N, Shetty R, Sasikumar R. Agreement between Clinical versus Automated Disc Damage Likelihood Scale (DDLS) Staging in Asian Indian eyes. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2013 Jun 16;54(15):4806.
10) C. Charanya, K. Stephen Sudhakar, C. Shankar and G. Premnath (2019). Correlation of Severity of Diabetic Retinopathy with Reference to Lipid Profile, Body Mass Index and Glycemic Control (HBA1C), Journal of International Pharmaceutical Research 46(5): 126-128.
11) Laxmi Ananya Aila, K. Stephen Sudhakar, G. Premnath, C. Shankar and Siddharam S Janti (2019). Optical Coherence Tomography Analysis of Macula in Patients with Clinical Diabetic Retinopathy, Journal of International Pharmaceutical Research 46(5): 129-131.